Monday, July 28, 2008

Where is everyone?

So I came up with a new idea. Since everyone is busy in different ways and to wait for everyone to do every challenge we'll be waiting forever I think we should all submit challenges so every Monday look so see who and what the challenge is for the week (the first to post one is the one we do that week so if someone has posted one then save yours till the next week) and everyone that can that week do a photo. If you think every week is to much then we can do it on the 1st and 15th... that will give us 2 weeks to do it. (which might be better). What do you think?

4 comments:

Josh said...

I think it's a great idea. Every two weeks might be better though. I think you should come up with the first one since it was your idea.

Kimie said...

I like every two weeks too. Also, I've just been lazy, I need to get my butt in gear. I have a couple ideas, I just need to go do them.

Unknown said...

I think that is a great idea too... better get my camera battery charging...

Sheri said...

k I will think of somehting and post it on Sunday night so it will be ready for Monday